The last few months have been the Via Dela Rosa for my family and I. Many things have reached Situation Critical:
- Mother’s cancer is spreading at a new, aggressive rate. They are pursuing a drug trial medication which will not start for another two weeks, at best. She is unable to drive or do much of anything else.
- Therefore, I get housekeeping (of a large house) and driving duty.
- The family dog was also diagnosed with a large tumor in her chest cavity. She is nearing her end and will be put down…but in the past few months, I have had the majority care of her. Lots of meds, cleaning up after her. ETC.
- We’ve been in a droughty-flaming-hot weather pattern. I try my best to stay on top of watering but some things have come close to death.
- This is the biggest personal issue and most difficult to explain: religious difficulties. I do not have the energy or time to deal with it. Making a major religious dedication is beyond me right now and I am not sure when/how/with whom it will happen. I will have more to say on the subject later.
I really want to blog more, make more videos, and do fun internet-y things. Please pray for us.