Due to circumstances mostly out of my control, I will have to delay my Big Sneaky Project Announcement until Tuesday, November 17th. Thank you for your patience.
Part of the “beyond my control” circumstances is the weather. We’ve had constant rain for over three days now. The rivers and streams are breaching bridges and closing roadways left and right. Please pray the city water treatment plant is not compromised. Our house is up in a hill so we are not personally affected…but our transportation routes are very hampered for at least another 48 hours until the rain stops.