No video today. I did a take last night which was almost too long (>9 minutes!) but didn’t clarify many tangents. Good news is you all get at least two videos on hijab with more coherent thoughts from yours truly.
Yesterday was a super-long haul busyness around home:
- Made hotel reservations and itinerary for the move. Following golden rule of travel #3, we will go as far as we can as soon as we can, stopping in Shawnee the first night and Nashville the second night. FYI – Motel 6 takes pets with no added fee.
- Grocery shopped and fridge clean-out.
- Washed dishes three 15 minute sessions, but still didn’t catch up!
- Made chicken broth from leftover roasted chicken carcass.
- Brewed herbal tea (in quart mason jar).
- Made chicken al a king for dinner (mmmm) served over cornbread. The first white sauce failed to thicken, ba humbug. Good thing I had bought a gallon milk that morning.
- Made long video before bed, laid awake reviewing what I said, decided to re-do.
- Helped hubby in organizing his stuff and packed a couple boxes.
- Watched my favorite tv show and knitted.
- Read a chapter of a book out loud to Jeff before bedtime.
- I was beat!
And, Ohmigosh, its the LAST WEEK OF WORK for me. I will miss my coworkers and perhaps a little of the actual work, but I will hold a personal celebration on Friday night. How should a Newly Liberated Woman (from industrial work) commemorate the occassion?