I conducted a little free-writing experiment based on this blog [Language Warning]. This is what I came up with:
- Overweight people who order a diet soda with their burgers and fries.
- Christians who do not support women who keep their babies.
- Men who fail at being husbands and fathers.
- Women who disrespect the men in their lives.
- Thousands of families who want to be good farmers but are too poor to buy land.
- All the old farmers who will auction off their land to conglomerates who will continue to grow only corn, soybeans and cattle.
- Over-medicalized births.
- Abandoned pets.
- Abandoned houses.
- Empty city lots that could contain enough gardening space to keep the neighborhood healthy.
- Doctors who drive Beemers or Hummers.
- Young men and women who think their only economic or educational improvement will come through military service.
- Urban planning of the last 60 years.
- Lack of non-commercial social space, a la Roman forums.
- Public Schools.
- Public Universities.
- Nursing Homes.
- Undisciplined (or poorly treated) Children.
- Willful Ignorance.
- People who tell children they can be whatever they want to be.
- Those children who then fail remedial classes in University because they believed it.
It is more than 100 words, I know. You can write about your Unhappiness, too and call it a meme tag.
My next free-writing exercise will be Things that Make Me Happy!